Friday, January 11, 2013

Two Songs

M'kay, so this song is one of my favourites by The Afters, called "Life is Beautiful." It's featured in the movie October Baby, which is about a girl who finds out she's adopted and her birth mother tried to abort her at six months, but she survived. I think this song is a good reminder that life is precious, no matter who we are, no matter where God has placed us in life. Life is beautiful and life matters. Down to the tiniest cell in a mother's womb. Because that's something living, right?

I definitely believe so.




Also, I discovered a new band. It's called Run Kid Run. I think it's amaaaazing. My new favourite band. Here's one of their songs, "One in A Million."




~Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a short blurb here or even a long one and you will be rewarded with a smile! I hope to be inspired by your awesome comments. :)