Thursday, January 24, 2013

Love Notes Project

Firstly, take a look at this blog post by a good friend of mine.

Then, consider it. And if you're interested in participating in something like this, follow her instructions and do it. :)

I'm just about to type up a love note myself. This is definitely not something I do every day. It's just that I feel it's important because I'm getting older and things are changing. While I'm not in the stage to think about relationships such as the kind mentioned in the above blog post, I'm in the process of being taught what love is. Lack of love is a huge issue for me, something I personally struggle with daily. I tend to think of love and a relationship as what a person can do for me, rather than what I can do for others. And I know that's wrong, which is why I feel God's putting up all these obstacles and hardships for me in my friendships. So that He can teach me the true meaning of love.

I'm not sure exactly why I said all that, but there it is. All I ask is for you to consider this. :)

God bless!
~Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a short blurb here or even a long one and you will be rewarded with a smile! I hope to be inspired by your awesome comments. :)