Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday... At Last!

The day has finally arrived! Or, shall we say, the day has passed and gone? The truth is, I thought I wouldn't be posting today. This is why: after a long and full day of school and hours of music practice, I came to my computer only to find that the internet had crashed. >.< I can't tell you how annoyed/upset I was. Not to mention, I was tired and had a headache, which only succeeded in making things worse.
But, anyway! Enough of that. My internet is again working! And I still intend to give you a happy and entertaining post, as previously planned. It is time to forget the sorrows of the past and move on to brighter things! :D
My weekend was quite uneventful, sad to say. I was hoping for a weekend full of excitement, so that I could give you something great to read about! But, alas, it is not to be. Aside from creating this blog on Saturday, we didn't do a whole lot. We were unable to attend church on Sunday, due to both of our vehicles going on strike. One of them is in detention right now and will soon be put into her right mind. I hope. Our vehicles are VERY unpredictable and incapable of being trustworthy.
I don't know about you, but it certainly feels like fall to me! It has been FREEZING in our house lately, especially since our heater isn't working. :P My bedroom is like an ice rink! I'm convinced it's the coldest room in the house. Luckily, I am well supplied with blankets and oversized sweatshirts that keep me warm while I do my schoolwork. (Did I mention I'm homeschooled?) :)
Hmmm... what else? Oh yeah! On Sunday night, we watched How to Train Your Dragon, one of my all-time favourite movies! :D If you haven't seen this, you must! It is such a cute story and the characters are very well developed. If you like Medieval Times, Vikings, dragons, oceans, fantasy, and Irish brogues, then you'll LOVE this movie. It has all of those combined! That's certainly MY idea of an enjoyable and altogether amazing movie. :D
This is Hiccup, the hero of the story. He's awesome. ^_^ I love how he's still so humble by the end of the story, and how he's willing to give his life for his friends.

Astrid is another awesome character in the movie. She's funny, sweet, and not afraid to take on challenges. And she's not a typical "girly-girl" or "damsel in distress" kind of girl. :)
Toothless!!! :D He's sooooo adorable! My favourite dragon in the show. ;)
He has his silly moments. Which I absolutely love. ^_^
The gang! These guys are all awesome in their own special way. The twins (the two fighting in the back) are hilarious! They never fail to make me laugh. xD
Awww!!! I love this picture! Astrid and Hiccup.... :) Oh, and look! Toothless has teeth! xD

Okay, if you made it through all of that, I congratulate you. You deserve a cookie! *gives you a handful of cookies, all different kinds* :D
One thing I must tell you before you leave is THIS: http://jdsk8photography.blogspot.com/. Yes, you can click on that. Go ahead! It's not going to explode on you! Come on... click, click, click!! xD If you clicked on it, you would've seen another blog, no? Well, yes! And no, that person is not a creeper. Well... maybe a wee bit of one. ;) He's my brother and he's a pretty awesome dude with a pretty awesome blog! He would love it if you would follow him! He takes GREAT pics! :D But he doesn't have cookies.... so make your choice. To follow or not to follow.
...
This is Julia, signing off. Goodbye, peoples of the world! :D

1 comment:

  1. I love How To Train Your Dragon, too! Astrid and Hiccup are awesome. I love it when books/movies have characters you can like! :P

    Book blogger♥

    ReplyDelete

Leave a short blurb here or even a long one and you will be rewarded with a smile! I hope to be inspired by your awesome comments. :)